Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gone Fishin'

There is always something going on in the Sack.

To the outside observer, of course, this may appear to be untrue. Most of the time, it actually looks like there's nothing going on at all. But this is just an illusion.

There is always something going on.

***
It would be impossible for your agent to keep up with the volume of Sack news. Then again, one shouldn't spend too much time at the blogging machine, anyway. One has to make time for living, too.

To keep up with the full body of Sack shenanigans, I would probably need a twin.

***
My twin, of course, would have to be a very co-operative fellow.

First, he would have to reside in the Sack. If it was necessary, he would be welcome to stay with Mrs. Wonders and I. But I'm not crazy about adult family members living together for any significant period. At some point, my twin would have to stand on his own two feet.

That's why he would probably have to buy a house in the Sack.

***
Once my twin was living in the Sack, he would have to be willing to keep his eyes open for shenanigans.

He would have to be agreeable to writing about it, too. This might be a lot to ask. He might not even be interested in such matters. My twin would need to be comfortable with the blogging machine, as well.

He would have to possess typing skills.

***
The more I think about my hypothetical twin, the more I'm certain about one thing. There's no way my twin is going to help out in the delivery of Sack news.

I don't even have a twin, but already I'm having problems with my hypothetical one.

I think I need a vacation.

***
Speaking of vacations, Mrs. Wonders and I are off to Toronto for a spell. In the old town, this is known as "Going Down the Road."

Cul de Sac Blues will return on June 24.

***

4 comments:

Balloon Pirate said...

The thing about twins is this: one of them is almost invariably evil. I used to think that I had an evil twin named Duane, but then I realized that the evil twin always has a goatee, and...well...apparently, I'm the evil twin.

Have a safe trip.

yeharr

Dear Lovey Heart said...

Mr. Wonders! i had the pleasure of visiting your fair country for the first time this last week. It was very pleasant, have a good trip!!

Jessica said...

Bon Voyage!

Guy Wonders said...

Thank you to all. And welcome, DLH to Canuckistan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails